The Channel Building Company team offers a proactive approach to construction management from concept through to project completion on a timely and economic basis. This construction process lowers cost, improves quality and minimizes construction claims. We offer tailored construction management services for our project owners in our core markets – commercial, institutional, industrial, office and retail sectors. Our vast experience as contractors, in addition to our feasibility and pre-construction services, makes us uniquely qualified to manage complex projects for our clients.
We bring a variety of construction expertise to every project. Our project executives, construction managers, engineers, architects and skilled tradespeople have proven experience and keep a consistent approach to reducing ownership costs. We also draw on our financial and real estate professionals to provide a well-rounded solution to your project’s needs.
Our construction management services include:
- Cost control, project planning and schedule
- Approvals, permitting, insurance and bonding
- Existing conditions investigations and surveys
- Environmental testing and analysis
- LEED/Green building sustainability
- Quality management
- Site safety and risk management
- Construction coordination
- Value engineering
- Contract management
- Logistics and materials management
- Personnel and labor relations
- Compliance with state and local codes and regulations
- Coordination of final subcontractor closeout and occupancy facilitation
One of the greatest advantages of having Channel as your construction manager is our emphasis on teamwork and being involved in the design and decision making process from the start. We become fiduciaries and advocates for our clients by controlling the “means and methods” by which your project is delivered. Armed with fifty years of expertise, Channel’s construction management approach has proven to be responsive and proactive by working collaboratively to create an integrated value solution.