This is not a complete list of what is required as a Channel Building subcontractor; rather a tool to more clearly communicate some of the more commonly misunderstood subcontractor requirements:
- Safety Material
- Safety data sheets must be supplied for each product on site
- A safety manual must be provided specific to the work being done, and must comply with all OSHA, Federal and State laws.
- All billings must be received by the 25th of the month.
- E-mail application for payment to: email@example.com.
- We do not accept faxed copies of invoices.
- Closeout Requirements
- One year warranty from date of Project Substantial Completion
- Operation & Maintenance manuals for any installed items
- Finish schedules
- Additional items for design-builders
- As-built drawings stamped by the engineer
- Affidavits of construction control documents stamped by the engineer